Thursday, March 19, 2009

Candles, Candles, & MORE Candles....

LOVE candles!! Just a Girl did a tutorial a while back on her candles. I had previously done a version of what she did....but I liked her take on it...and tried it out....here's the results......

These are in our Master bedroom....we are going for a "SPA" feel.....beige, tan, brown, white, and a soft blue color...

These are in our Master Bathroom....they are a little beat-up, I need to fix them! These are the candles I had done previously....they were actually on display at Jamie's sister's wedding in October.... I really need to change out the metal saying on the right and put a smaller one in....hmmmm....maybe when I get my NEXT burst of creative energy!

These wild candles are in our guest bedroom. I am LOVIN' how funky they are!! It's a black & white room...with a splash of this gorgeous green color! This is the room I made curtains for....I will have to take pics of those soon! The scrapbooking paper matched the curtains exactly! I was SUPER excited about that!

An upclose look at the end-product....

And...just in case ya wanted another look! Tee, hee!

No comments: