Monday, January 19, 2009

LoVe Fortune Cookies!!




What a CUTE idea...especially with Valentine's Day fast approaching! I found this on An Altered State of Mind's blog. Here's what she said:

"I found a tutorial for making paper fortune cookies this weekend so I decided to give it a try. They are very easy to make! I had some take-out boxes sitting in my closet so I thought it would make a cute Valentine's Day project. I used Libby Weifenbach's "Love Shack" Kit for the papers, since it's a digital kit I just printed the papers out and used them like traditional scrapbook paper. For the fortunes to go inside the cookies, I was going to make my own but when I saw that one of the papers in Libby's kit had "lovey-dovey" writing on it, I just cut the sentiments from the paper into strips and used that - so easy!"

A tutorial for the fortune cookies is here: Paper Fortune Cookies

No comments: