Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Homemade Valentine's...

LoVe Laurie over at Tip Junkie! She complies all sorts of FUN tips and shares them with all of us! SO NICE of her!! Her last post was all about Homemade Valentines...I decided to "file" my favorites over here. Enjoy!

Crafting Chicks mass-produced these tags for her family one year. I thought they were pretty cute!



Go Make Something created a tutorial on how to make this nifty card using PAINT SAMPLES! Seriously, how creative is that? I would change it up a little bit...but I LOVED the idea!

Alisa made this card below...I think that the dirt under the tiny fingernails is what REALLY caught my eye! How precious! (Her son is holding the card.)



Elaine's Creations designed the lovely mailbox below.



Jen made this cute mailbox below AND....when I checked it out...I absolutely LOVED her little cards...so I am posting those as well!


CUTE, HUH!!

No comments: