Monday, January 11, 2010

A Present for My Dreamer...

Homemade Christmas Post #7:

Those of you who have been faithful readers....know that my hubby decided to go back to school to become a Teaching Golf Pro. We moved from the four seasons of Utah to Sin City VEGAS...so he can go thru UNLV's Golf Program. We gave up our friends, family, beautiful home (that we built together), huge yard, awesome neighborhood & neighbors, and amazing ward so he could follow his dreams.

...and ya know...I would do it ALL over again!!

I knew early on that my passion was to teach....and I was able to accomplish those goals long ago. It was HIS turn and although I want more than anything to be a stay-at-home mom....I am glad I am able to work right now to support his decision to go back to school and I am SOOOOO proud of him!

We had this GREAT picture frame (that I found a KILLER deal on, of course...) and I had the BEST idea on what to do for Jamie for Christmas...

I searched for meaningful quotes on following your dreams....and I found the perfect one!

I was SOOOOOO excited to give it to him! I seriously get MORE excited about giving people presents than I do about receiving them!

It's now hanging in our bedroom as a reminder that dreams CAN come true!

LOVE you, babe!

2 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How did you put the quote on it? Was it just mini vinyl letters or what? Please advise. That would be a wonderful thing to know. Thanks. alysawhitlock@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

They have all been incredible gifts! Nice work!