Thursday, January 21, 2010

My NEW "Secret" Project...

I have been M.I.A. again....and it's because I am onto ANOTHER project. But THIS one is going to be a secret until it's ready to be revealed.....

I am SOOOO excited about this.
{{SQUEAL with delight!!}}

It's not a craft, but it's definately something that I think the majority of you will be interested in!

I recruited a BUNCH of my friends...and it will be "revealed" in three more weeks....JUST in time for Valentine's Day! You are all DYING to know what it is, huh!! Well....

...the picture above is the only hint I am going to leave you with....

...until then...

Lotsa Luv, Tara

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Can't wait! :)

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

I have chosen you for a Best Blog Award. Please stop by my blog for instructions.

http://craftymommydiva.blogspot.com/2010/01/first-blog-award-woo-hoo.html

Brenda said...

How EXCITING! I can't wait to see your surprise! It sounds like a lot of FUN!

Lyndsey said...

I love your blog and all your ideas - I was given an award and I passed it on to you on my blog!! Go check it out if you want:)

Lyndsey said...

Hey Tara...
Yes I do have a Cricut- I use Sure Cuts A Lot to get all my fonts!! And I have a band saw and a jig saw - most of my projects are just made with the band saw!! It is the only tool I really know how to use :)Thanks for the nice words - your awesome!!
Lyndsey