Thursday, May 7, 2009

Clean MuCh??

OK...so I am not a mom yet...BUT I have heard enough horror stories from friends & family about the things your precious darlings can do to homes.....that I thought I better make sure I KNOW what takes crayon off couches, syrup out of carpet, stains outta clothing, and so forth BEFORE they arrive. (Or at least get a head start!) Crazy Crafty Cousins posted about the cleaning product above...and now swears by it. Read her story HERE.
(P.S. Someone else who reads her blog did an Internet search and supposedly you can find this product at ACE Hardware, Albertsons, Rite Aid and Bed, Bath & Beyond.)

1 comment:

Kari Sweeten said...

Thanks for posting this! I am definitely going to try it. With four little ones I have these little disasters all the time (they are so worth it though :).