Crazy Crafty Cousins posted about how to make HOMEMADE potpourri! Ooooohhhhh!!
Here's what they said:
This makes a great neighbor gift! Just add 2 slices of each a lemon, a lime, an orange, add 4-5 cinnamon sticks and a palm full of whole cloves. Once you put it on your stove, add water and it will fill your house with wonderful Christmas scents!
Attach a card that has these instructions on it:
1. Place ingredients in pot.
2. Fill Pot with water, covering potpourri mix.
3. Bring to a boil and turn down to low.
4. Let simmer & continue to add water as needed.
* potpourri will last approx. one week.