Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh... SO Sassy!!

OK...so maybe I just want this whole outfit for MYSELF, boots and all! How ADORABLE!! This is exactly how I would be dressing my l'il girl...if I had one!! In the meantime, I am spreading the love....so YOU can shower yer girl with this cuteness!!
I first saw this etsy shop "Oh So Sassy" on the blog, "Seriously So Blessed" when she was doing a giveaway....and FELL. IN. LOVE. These are my two fav outfits....and I am dying over the poses that the two girlies are strutting!!
Check out this shop...and if you actually order one...tell her you saw that I advertised for her...and that I will be wanting to order the above dresses in...OH....say...four years...and that she should totally give me a discount! Tee, hee.

NO! This is not an announcement, I am not preggers......yet....

1 comment:

Erika said...

4 years, huh?! :)

I think an announcement is in the works...