Monday, October 18, 2010

The Dating Divas Blog

I know, I know....I have been MIA forever.  *sigh*  The bad news is....I am probably not comin' back!  I get on these "kicks" where I am SUPER passionate about something until something ELSE takes over!  {lol}  Has that ever happened to you??  Don't get me wrong - I am still SUCH a craft-a-holic!!  Big time!  I am just channeling those creative juices in a different direction....towards my NEW blog  - The Dating Divas.  It's a blog I do with eleven of my friends.....and it's ALL about dating our husbands!

You know how some wives like to complain about their men?  Well, we are the complete opposite!  We like to DATE our men.....and keep the romance alive!  We love coming up with FUN and NEW ways to do that and we share ALL of our ideas with our readers!  Come on over and check it out!  ....even if you're not married, you can still pick up great date ideas!  :)


No comments: