Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scripture Tote....Anyone??

I thought this was appropriate for SUNDAY!! My hubby makes fun of MY scripture case....and rightly so! My grandmother gave it to me when I graduated from High School....this is the SAME Grandma who gave my l'il sis BRIGHT turquoise SCRIPTURES!! Yep, I am DUE to get/make a new scripture case!
Love The Creative Crate!! She stumbled across these adorable totes.....and since I am SUCH a girly-girl...I had to smile with GLEE when I saw the flowers!
She found the tutorial HERE...and then gave us MORE links to other totes...HERE and HERE!!
Make sure you give Ms. Creative Crate some LOVE for finding these!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

that last one makes my heart smile!

Stacie said...

Awww...your sweet! Thanks a bunch for the luv! :) By the way...love your blog too - fellow former Boise friend! :)